Join

ACB Media

and poromte high payout education campaign at your web page and make good ROI $$

Thursday, November 20, 2008

ASU student loan defaults among lowest in nation

Once again, Athens State University students fare better than the national average on student loan repayments, according to recent U.S. Department of Education figures.


But according to Athens State University’s Director of Financial Aid Sarah McAbee, the default rate for Athens State’s graduates was even less than half of the nation’s low percentage at 2.5 percent.

“Our alumni historically seem to be good credit risks for these federal loans,” McAbee said. “An affordable tuition, the maturity of our students, and the university’s commitment to assure a manageable debt upon graduation are all strong factors in the low default rate. I am always impressed in the manner in which our former students have fulfilled their financial responsibilities.”

To decrease the amount of debt incurred by their graduates, Athens State’s Office of Financial Aid identifies federal, state, institutional and outside funding sources available to students, including both grant and loan programs.

In addition, Athens State awards approximately 60 scholarships annually with the Athens State University Foundation and the University’s Alumni Association providing more than 100 scholarships awarded each year.

2 comments:

Jeny Wells said...

I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog and found some informative posts on finance.I have also some finance related sites having good PR with relevant content to your posts.I think it would be 100% beneficial for both of us if we will be link partner to each other.If you are interested then I can also provide you new related article to be posted in your blog.Feel free to contact me at davidsimonds007(at)gmail.com

Erica Smith said...

Dear,
I want to make 1 guest post in your site, if you permit me. The post contains 350 words above and it is totally unique as it is written by my content writers.

Please contact me at ericasmith568(at)gmail.com soon. Moreover, I will place your link in one of my finance sites.

regards,
Erica Smith